Who Are We?
Outsource Institute of Technology is a fully Australian-owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO), based in Queensland. We have been in operation for over two decades and provide our services nationwide.
Outsource Institute of Technology specialises in the training and assessment of nationally accredited and non-accredited business and engineering programs ranging from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma.
Our customised engineering advanced trade qualifications are aimed at upskilling workforces and individuals to enable them to be formally recognised within their chosen industry, nationally or globally.
Outsource has established partnerships with Custom Fluid Power, Vinidex Systems & Solutions and SMC Pneumatics (Australia) Pty Ltd to offer a complete solution to all your training needs in engineering, hydraulics, poly welding and pneumatics. These partnerships combine the unrivalled industry knowledge and experience of our partners with Outsource’s ability to deliver high quality, nationally accredited qualifications and skill sets.
What Do We Do?
Outsource’s core products include the facilitation of advanced, nationally accredited qualifications in Engineering and Business. We specialise in engineering advanced trades in welding, fluid power, maintenance, instrumentation and mechatronics. Additionally, our scope includes Project Management, Human Resources, Leadership and Quality Auditing.
The Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas offered by Outsource ensure students have the opportunity to continue with their learning by providing foundation skills and knowledge required for university studies.
Outsource is experienced in the training of entry level apprentices and trainees, and advanced trades. State government funding is available to subsidise numerous training programs. Federal incentives may also be available to the employer, depending on eligibility.
The qualifications offered by Outsource provide students with the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to think in a safe and innovative manner.
Our Clients’ Testimonials
- Good trainers and units very relatable to what I do at my place of work.
- The course itself and the learning materials are great. They have been beneficial to me in my work role.
- I am very happy with all staff from Outsource Institute, they are helpful while maintaining a professional approach to ensure that the necessary training is received and understood.
- Very professional and RTO is well attuned to client requirements.
- After having tried to access this course through another institute for some years I gave up on ever being able to partake until I came across The Outsource Institute of Technology web sited the result is that I have of now completed 1 part already. I have nothing but PRAISE AND ADMIRATION for each and every one of the staff. They are patient, helpful and a pleasure to work with. I have recommended several younger people look at the WEB site to further their studies.
- Trainer has high knowledge and is easy to understand.
Subscribe to The Source Newsletter
To keep up to date with Outsource Institute of Technology’s latest courses, training events, and other news.
Whatever your training and development needs – Outsource Institute of Technology can help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us either by 1300 136 904 or clicking below.