Who Are We?
Outsource Institute of Technology is a fully Australian-owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO), based in Queensland. We have been in operation for over 20 years and provide our services nationwide.
We specialise in the training and assessment of nationally accredited and non-accredited business and engineering programs ranging from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma.
Our customised engineering advanced trade qualifications are aimed at upskilling workforces and individuals to enable them to be formally recognised within their chosen industry, nationally or globally.
We have established partnerships with Custom Fluid Power, Vinidex Systems & Solutions and SMC Pneumatics (Australia) Pty Ltd to offer a complete solution to all your needs in:
These partnerships combine the unrivalled industry knowledge and experience of our partners with Outsource Institute’s ability to deliver high quality, nationally accredited qualifications and skill sets.
What Do We Do?
- MEM40105 Certificate IV in Engineering (Welding)
- Welding Supervisors Certification 10 (AS1796-2001 and AS 2214-2004)
- MEM40105 Certificate IV in Engineering (Fluid Power)
- MEM40105 Certificate IV in Engineering (Maintenance)
- MEM40105 Certificate IV in Engineering (Instrumentation)
- MEM40105 Certificate IV in Engineering – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- MEM50212 Diploma of Engineering – Technical
- MEM60112 Advanced Diploma of Engineering
We offer the following business qualifications that are complementary to our engineering qualifications:
- Business courses
- Quality Auditing courses
- Project Management courses
- Purchasing courses
- Work Health & Safety courses
- Business Administration courses
The Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas offered by Outsource Institute ensure students have the opportunity to continue with their learning by providing foundation skills and knowledge required for university studies.
With more than 20 years in operation, Outsource Institute is experienced in the training of entry level apprentices and trainees, and advanced trades. State government funding is available to subsidise numerous training programs. Federal incentives may also be available to the employer, depending on eligibility.
The qualifications offered by Outsource Institute provide students with the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to think in a safe and innovative manner.
Our Clients’ Testimonials
- Good trainers and units very relatable to what I do at my place of work.
- The course itself and the learning materials are great. They have been beneficial to me in my work role.
- I am very happy with all staff from Outsource Institute, they are helpful while maintaining a professional approach to ensure that the necessary training is received and understood.
- Very professional and RTO is well attuned to client requirements.
- After having tried to access this course through another institute for some years I gave up on ever being able to partake until I came across The Outsource Institute of Technology web sited the result is that I have of now completed 1 part already. I have nothing but PRAISE AND ADMIRATION for each and every one of the staff. They are patient, helpful and a pleasure to work with. I have recommended several younger people look at the WEB site to further their studies.
- Trainer has high knowledge and is easy to understand.
Whatever your training and development needs – Outsource Institute of Technology can help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us either by 1300 136 904 or clicking below.
- 8.00am – 5pm Monday to Thursday
8.00am – 4pm Friday
Subscribe to The Source Newsletter
To keep up to date with Outsource Institute of Technology’s latest courses, training events, and other news.