Disclaimer: Outsource Institute of Technology wish to reassure our clients that we are in no way affiliated with Careers Australia. Outsource Institute are merely utilising our channels to communicate information with anyone who may have been affected by recent appointment of Administrators at Careers Australia. With significant numbers of students impacted by these circumstances, Outsource Institute wish to ensure anyone seeking avenues to obtain further guidance with respects to their education has access to key contact details.
On Thursday the 25th of May the Board of Careers Australia appointed Administrators. Outsource Institute wish to encourage existing Careers Australia clients that have concerns about how to proceed, to please utilise the following contacts:
- Students with concerns about completing their training and wanting to discuss options can contact Training Queensland on 1300 369 935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students with concerns about access to records or Statements of Attainment can contact the Administrator via (07) 3099 0203 or via email CAGstudents@ppbadvisory.com
- Students who are studying via VET FEE-HELP or VET students loan can also contact the Australian Government’s Student Enquiry Line on 1800 020 108
- Students or employers can lodge complaints with the Queensland Training Ombudsman on 1800 773 048 or email@example.com , which has been established to assist with VET matters in Queensland.
There are some important things to keep in mind:
- Careers Australia is still operational until such time as the administrators have made decisions about its future
- Existing Careers Australia clients are to continue with their study until such time as further advice is provided
- Existing Careers Australia clients are encouraged to please not enrol in other courses with other providers until Careers Australia have contacted you further
- While this may be worrying, the government has protections in place to help students move to another provider if needed.