Junior Receptionist (Business Admin Traineeship)
About the Role:
As a Trainee you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration over a 12 month period whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive environment.
You will be responsible for:
Supporting all reception and administration functions to our Operations team you will be required to carry out the following;
- Meet and Greet clients, visitors and suppliers
- Enthusiastically answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls in a professional manner
- Accurate message taking and call forwarding
- Maintaining the general tidiness of the reception area and associated meeting rooms
- Assist the Operations team in organising catering for internal/external meetings
- Ordering office supplies, workbooks and resources (inc stocktake)
- Filing and archiving student/company documentation
- Assist with data entry
- General office support to the Administration team
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Basic level computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Efficient and accurate typing ability
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Display a strong commitment and willingness to learn.
- Be able to multitask with ease and prioritise tasks, this is very important in order to succeed in this role
- Enthusiastic, professional and polite customer service skills both on the phone and via email
Any prior customer service or administration experience will be highly regarded.
For expressions of interest please visit this Seek Advertisement for details.