This course is designed to cover the skills and knowledge necessary for you to be employed as engineering/manufacturing employees. By undertaking this course, you will gain insight in workplace communication, workplace health and safety and apply quality systems and procedures.
- CNC machine operator
- Equipment maintainer/repairer
- Foundry worker
- Production welder
- Fabrication production worker
- Apply principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment
- Plan to undertake a routine task
- Apply quality procedures
- Apply quality systems
- Work with others in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment
- Completion of all the core units of competency listed, and
- Completion of elective units to the value of at least 30 points.
Appropriate elective units to the value of 6 points may be chosen from other endorsed Training Packages and accredited courses where those units are available for inclusion at Certificate II.