This specialised engineering course is designed for those who are entering technical (non-trade) industry occupations. This qualification gives you an insight in how to organise and communicate information, interact with computing technology and participate in environmentally sustainable work practices.
- Engineering technician
- Engineering designer
- Engineering planner
- Engineering production assistant
- Engineering development assistant
- CAD drafter
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Organise and communicate information
- Interact with computing technology
The minimum requirements for achievement of the Certificate III in Engineering – Technical are:
- Completion of the three core units of competency listed, and
- Completion of seven elective units of competency to bring the total of units selected to ten.
Up to two appropriate electives may be chosen from other endorsed Training Packages and accredited courses where those units are available in a Certificate III.