• You must be eligible to undertake full-time study & internship in Australia
• Minimum English requirement: IELTS- 5.5, TOEFL IBT 46-59, PTE 43-50
• Academic requirements: Completion of Bachelor or Master of Engineering from an Australian Institution.(Preferably majoring in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental, Chemical & IT).
• Experience: Preferred work experience working in engineering within the following sectors:
- Mining services,
- General Engineering or
- Energy Generation
- Every application is assessed individually
- Applicants with offshore Bachelor or Master of Engineering qualifications may be considered.
Possible titles relevant to the cadetship include:
- Engineering Project Officer
- Engineering Development Officer
- Engineering Estimator
- Engineering Technical Officer
- CAD Drafter
- Control Systems Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
general description of facilities and resources
Outsource Institute’s Head Office and campus is located at Brisbane Technology Park (BTP) in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Out training facilities are equipped with whiteboards and PowerPoint facilities. Students will have access to textbooks, computers and stationary to assist with their studies.